The radiance of gold is unmatched. Touted as a symbol of purity and unadulterated love, Gold is a priceless asset. It is a foolproof security for hard times.
Buying gold usually marks an important occasion in Indian households-weddings, ceremonies, birthdays, anniversaries or an important festival.
Like old wine, gold is a good provision and adds more sheen to its glitter with age. Its value seems to reach newer heights with the passage of time.
It is a wise idea to invest in gold, let’s see what makes gold such a hot item on buyers’ and takers’ list-
- A valuable asset– Gold is viewed as a valuable metal which has seen a tremendous increase in its price in recent times. With constraints in its supply, it is foreseen that the value of this precious metal will augment further in future years.
- Universal Acceptance– Gold is an asset of high regard. It is reserved by many governments to protect the value of their currencies. It stands as an armor against the economic upheaval of a country.
- Instant money on gold– We are all enamoured by novelty. Our brains are hard-wired to seek out new things; it stimulates us to buy things that are trendy and in latest fashion. Ditto for Gold-the Naulakha Haar that has passed from many generations in your family may no longer entice you. A studded bracelet that has adorned your wrist on numerous occasions may suddenly look boring. You can easily sell these unwanted ornaments for instant payment and get yourself the stylish in-demand piece from the same money!
- Even a broken piece keeps up the promise– A broken or damaged gold necklace may no longer be able to embellish your neck but don’t lose heart! You can put it to best use by selling it in exchange of instant money and buying a better piece. Isn’t it surprising that you get instant payment for gold even for a flawed ornament? Can you even think of any other blemished item in your possession that can fetch you half as much by selling it?
- Investment for hard times– Buying gold commemorates good times. However, a situation may arise when you may have to sell gold for instant payment to bail yourself out of a financial crisis. Because of its constant skyrocketing prices, it is your best saviour during dire straits.
- Best value for money– Gold is a treasure that increases its value with time. It may not be a good short-term investment but its prices have always maintained value over long periods of time.
- A safe bet– Gold is considered a safe haven for investors. It maintains its value even when there is a decline in other currencies. It provides a good shield against inflation too.
- A hit with takers of gold– Irrespective of the high gold rate, the popularity of gold does not fade with the takers. In others words, selling gold for cash never goes out of vogue, there are always takers of gold in the market. You can choose if you want to get paid through cash/cheque/RTGS or IMPS. This is because prices of gold continue to rise despite a downfall in economy. Research has proven that gold is the best guard against a potential crash in stock market.
- Easy options for selling – A question that troubles most of us is “where to sell gold?” Gold being a popular item for investment, there are numerous takers where you can sell gold for cash in Delhi. Just google “gold buyers near me” and you are inundated with the information of reputed agencies and knowledgeable buyers that offer best services to help you sell gold for cash/cheque/RTGS or IMPS. One does not have to rely on pawn shops or local shopkeepers for selling gold. With easy and reliable information available on the internet, you are also not in the dark about determining the pricing and understanding the whole process.
It takes a lifetime of hard work and good amount of savings to be able to buy gold. Gold is regarded as a heritage. It is a tradition to pass it down to your future generations. However, a precarious situation may arise when one may have to barter this precious asset for instant money. Selling gold is indeed a tough situation. Believe me, even tougher is finding a trusted taker for your item.
Most preferred option is to ask your best aide Google. As you type-in, where to sell gold, where to sell gold in Delhi or gold buyers near me, you are directed to numerous buyers in and across your neighbourhood. As a layman, it is bound to leave you confused about whom to trust. How to filter the best out of the numerous names that have popped up on your screen? Go through their websites carefully, check google reviews, buyers’ testimonials and finally make your selection.
A word of caution here, avoid taking quotes from buyers on phone, it is very likely that they give an attractive price over the phone but come up with a drastically different figure when you actually approach them.